Tuesday, July 16, 2013

our favourite shop

If you are near the Buxton Gallery in the next few weeks pop in and see the Derbyshire Open Art Competition. This drawing, of mine, is in the exhibition. It's of the gorgeous Atticus Boo in Buxton. It's the shop where I buy my Moleskines and other sketchbooks and is jam packed full of gorgeousness.

So get your arses along to the Museum. You can also vote for your favourite piece, so vote for this! Even if it's not your favourite still vote for it. There's a cash prize. And, boy, do I need cash prizes.

6 comments:

dinahmow said...

Alas, I'm now home in Aus.or I would. Of course.

Polly Birchall said...

You make the shop sound like an Aladdin's cave for artists. Great pic. Good luck with the exhibition.

Kaitlyn S. C Hatch said...

What a fantastic name for a shop. I want to go!

Yulia said...

Oh! That's great! I like it a lot!

Yulia said...

Oh! That's great! I like it a lot!

Unknown said...

Andrea this is outstanding. i couldn't get my face close enough and just wanted to climb in!!

good luck, if i could vote for you i would :)

-Genine