Wednesday, April 02, 2008

your blog needs you

I'm sorry, my lovely little blog, but I've got a confession to make. You know I've been neglecting you recently? Well yes, it's true; I've been seeing someone else. He's called MoleyX and for a while, back there, he turned my head. I don't know what happened. You know, you and me were going through a rough patch. I seemed to be spending more and more time with him and things just happened. I'm over it now though. Really. It was just a silly fling. It's not like it is between you and me. We have too much history. I promise to make it up to you. I promise to pay you more attention. Will you forgive me?

13 comments:

Pippa said...

YAY for the blog love! What a great idea that pass-the-Moleskine is. What a treasure it will be when it's finished. Looking forward to seeing more doodles...

Margaret Ann said...

Hilarious and beautiful.

Andrea, you have a lovely sense of humor and a prolific ability to magically turn the everyday things in our lives into masterpieces! It's always a joy to visit you!

Now, feel loved little blog-gy. XO

Yellow said...

You're forgiven, you fickel thing you.

caseytoussaint said...

I sure hope you two patch it up!

Pippa said...

I HAD to tell you... there's a new free gift on facebook (in the 'free gifts' bit) and it's a red telephone! Reminded me of your Flickr logo.

valerie walsh said...

aaah you are forgiven i'm sure. I hope you all have a wonderful time with your moleys! I joined a group a few years ago and we did the art work and then somebody never sent on the book... oh well, someone got some fun art their home i guess :>

littlemithi said...

Ah! So looking forward to seeing the finished books!

juj said...

you crack me up!! (and I love it)

juj said...

oh and ps: you're book may be a girl, but I can tell already it could kick my books azz!

suzanne cabrera said...

My blog can relate. "She" totally feels cheated on. I don't know if I can handle the guilt.

Jennifer Lawson said...

They say "absence makes the heart grow fonder".

I am looking forward to seeing the creativity in that MoleyX. You are all so talented!

wagonized said...

I've been cheating on both my blog and the moley exchange!!!! The culprit: the set of out high school musical! I've been painting every single night. I should get back on my feet April 12.

This is such a tease, Andrea. I've got butterflies in my stomach at the prospect of receiving this.

andrea joseph's sketchblog said...

Thanks folks.
I'm glad to know I'm not the only one that's been cheating!